reCAPTCHA - stuck on side of site

How can I fix this reCAPTCHA stuck on the side of the site. how can I fix this or ids this the new way this is. I dont see how this is doing anything as the old one made you check a box this does nothing.

Hello @rotation,

Thanks for writing in!

I have inspected your site and I found out that there is a JS error on the page. It turns out that it is because you have inserted an invalid JS code in the custom JS section.

You have inserted this:

<script>
grecaptcha.ready(function() {
grecaptcha.execute('6LdnqIIUAAAAAF8zJUj_gmBCJcdYsDiVcySmoa1Z', {action: 'action_name'})
.then(function(token) {
// Verify the token on the server.
});
});
</script>

Please be aware that when inserting custom JS code, it should not be wrap with a <script> tag because it makes a double script tag already when being outputted in the front end. You will need to update the code and use this instead:

grecaptcha.ready(function() {
  grecaptcha.execute('6LdnqIIUAAAAAF8zJUj_gmBCJcdYsDiVcySmoa1Z', {action: 'action_name'}).then(function(token) {
    // Verify the token on the server.
  });
});

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

I just added that code nothing changed, did I miss a step?

Hello @rotation,

I am still seeing the same code:

If nothing works, please provide us access to your site. You can send us the login credentials in a secure note in your next reply. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Cheers.

How can I get to that section of that code ? - I went to the theme options then Global js. am I in the right place?

Hello @rotation,

Yes that is the section. It is in X > Theme Options > Custom JS.

If you have a caching plugin, clear your caches and your browser cache as well and then you can test your site again. If nothing helps, please provide us your login credentials in a secure note so that we can investigate.

Regards.

Yeah that didnt work i made login for you to see if you can help

Hello @rotation,

The badge is no longer showing. It seems that the issue is related to this link:

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks … I see its now gone from the pages. I saw the article, Is it possible to use the reCaptcha v3 now with contact form 7 ?

Hi,

Yes, it’s possible, please check link below

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.