"read more" tag

Hi there,

i wonder how i can use a “read more” tag in a text element in X Theme.
Unfortunately i was not successful finding it out but i´m sure that there must be a solution.

I want to publish 3 or 4 long text elements on one page using a block grid element and want to avoid an endless desert of letters…

Thanks for your suggestions!

Bernhard

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! When using a test element want to to have a read more link, you can always make use of a custom html content right after your paragraph inside the text element. You can insert this:

<a href="http://example.com/your-link-page/">read more...</a>

If you are referring to a truncation of your paragraph inside the text element, regretfully there isn’s a feature available yet. This can be a good addition to our list of feature though.

Best Regards.

1 Like

YES please theme.co!!! please stop working on that template manager and do some useful updates. thanks a lot! kai

Hey kai,

The Template Manager would soon be released and after that our development team will be focusing on the outstanding issues and improvements.

Thanks.

1 Like

hey christian! thanks a lot :thumbsup: and happy new year to you (all)!
ps: i there another way to insert a “read more” link into a text element?

Thank you. Regretfully, there is no way to add a “read more” link to a text element other than what @RueNel suggested. You’ll need a plugin like this.

Thanks a lot for the plugin tipp!
support times in the new year are stellar! :tada:

You’re welcome, Kai.