Ratings widget?

How do I create ratings section with image, some text and stars?

I am thinking of a circular image, rating(not changeable) below it and then some text below it. How do I achieve that? Again I have to say the element selection is pretty much basic and not impressive at all. Ratings is a common widget and I was expecting it to be there out of the box.

Hi Kunal,

The only thing that is a little bit like the feature you want is our StatBar element. Other than that we do not have a rating element and you need to search for a 3rd party plugin.

I did a Google Search for you which might help you with your research regarding this matter.

Please consider the search above as my personal help for the matter and it is not the official recommendation.

Thank you.

But the rest of the page is built using Pro elements, I can’t really insert an external plugin here. Ughh…

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is currently no element that will do exactly what you are looking for.

For now, your options would be to use a third party plugin, customize the StarBar element, or you might want to check out the Classic Feature Box element. Using this element, you will be able to set an image and some text content below it.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.