RAM Usage is at 30gb?

So My ram usage is at 30gb on my site…I have WP Stats Installed and my site is running slow. I have disabled all plugins but site is still running slow in the Dashboard when trying to do anything and often site is timing out. GoDaddy says server RAM is ok…just WP…any idea? I am using PHP 7 and my PHP Memory Limit is fine and is high…any possible ideas? Never seen this issue and used X many times on other sites.

Hello @Cupcakery,

Thanks for writing in!

Do you have any custom JS or custom PHP codes that might be rendering an endless loop in your site? This usually happen when you have a while or for each statement that is executing in your site. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Just responded above in secure note :slight_smile: thanks

Hello @Cupcakery,

Only 2% of your PHP memory limit is being used. Your RAM is showing that 98% is in used. Please be advised that we are not familiar with this WP Server Stats plugin. I would highly recommend to please contact the creator of this plugin so that he can tell you more about this plugin and how or why it is showing you that RAM is almost at 100%.

To best confirm whether the site is eating up the RAM, I would highly recommend that you contact your hosting provider as well. They should be able to tell you whether this plugin is giving the correct information or could be pulling out something that is for the hosting or just in your domain.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.