Question regarding responsiveness

Hi there,

I’m wondering if there’s an easy way to format page elements to be responsive on all displays. I know that there’s a way to look at different screen sizes in cornerstone and create separate sections for each of them, but the issue with this approach is that not all break points are included in cornerstone.

For example, XL is 1200px and up, but in the real world there are 1440px 1680px 1920px etc screen sizes. I know this can be done via css, but it’s a lot of extra work. I’m wondering whether in future releases of pro there might be ways to add custom break points, or is there some trick to manage this?

For example:

https://www.musicdental.hu/#szolgaltatasok

I have this section on my site (marked by the id) - and the issue is that on diff screen sizes the top text sometimes appears in one line, sometimes in two, and because of the width of the section, the text sometimes longer, sometimes shorter and ultimately because of this the buttons appear at a different spot on each screen size.

Is there a way to make this formatting “easier”?

Thanks!

Hey @Pbalazs89,

Are you referring to this areas section?

Having 5 column in that narrow screen size is not recommended but regretfully, there is masonry column feature in X that could automatically calculate the columns. The simple solution to this would be to use separate sections. Otherwise, you would need to use one of the grid plugins (Essential Grid or The Grid) bundled in X and use the masonry setup or you would need to consult with a developer or create your own custom CSS.

There’s currently no plans of adding more media queries either.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.