Question about code insert from Lead generation company

Hello,

Recently, my company has picked up the services of a lead generation company who has asked me to insert some code for tracking based off of their efforts. The instructions they have given me are as follows.

Copy and paste the code snippets into your website as instructed. The portion of the JavaScript snippet will be placed in the of your web page’s HTML output, and the section should appear immediately after the opening element. For best results, the portion of the snippet should be placed as close to the opening element as possible, but below any dataLayer declarations.

I have the code they sent to me, i am just wanting to make sure where exactly i need to put it because of how xtheme’s code looks, its a little different than standard.

Thanks.

Hey @ssicomweb,

Would you mind clarifying these?

Placed in the ? of your web page’s HTML output

What element specifically? And, provide more information about the dataLayer.

Try inserting the code in a Raw Content element. If that does not help, please give us the URL of the page and access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note so we could see your current setup and the code.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Hello,

I was actually able to get ahold of support from the Lead generation company and they were able to help me resolve this issue, thanks for the quick response though.

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.