Quantity Field is wrong after adding to Cart

Hi,

I can ONLY add one item at a time to my Cart. When I am on a product page and I select 2 or more for Quantity, and then click Add to Cart, ONLY ONE item is added, not 2 or 3 or whatever i specified. I have turned off the Pro Theme and tried this with the WP default theme and everything works as expected.

I have also disabled the functions and css i added, but the issue still persists.

Please take a look, I have added access below as we are still testing and not live. Thanks!

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for writing in, it looks like you updated to WooCommerce 3.8.0, currently the latest supported version is WooCommerce 3.6.5, I would suggest downgrading to that supported version for now as we have not fully tested the latest WooCommerce 3.8.0 with the latest theme versions.

Version Compatibility
How to Downgrade WooCommerce Plugin?

Cheers!

Wow, 3.6.5 is a very old version. Doesn’t that leave sites vulnerable to hackers? Features are not the only reason WooCommerce is being upgraded…

When can we expect compatibility? Is it being worked on?

Hello Andrew,

We just release the manual updates a few hours ago. Please log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Dashboard > Updates. You should be able to update to Pro 3.1.0 or X theme 7.1.0 version.

Cheers.

Thanks! Looking forward to experiencing all the work you guys have put into Pro!! Grid Element and the videos you have put out about it are awesome! I’ll report back and let you know if the WooCommerce issue is resolved.

We certainly appreciate the feedback!

Cheers!

I still dont see the update available, on a number of sites.

Hello Andrew,

Please go to X > Validation > Automatic Updates or Pro > Valdaition > Automatic Updates and then click “Check Now” link. You can update the theme in Dashboard > Updates section.

Hope this helps.

Thanks…yup, its showing now. Although still not updating the quantity correctly. What version of WooCommerce do I need to revert back to?

Hi Andrew,

We have tested it with Woocommerce 3.8 and PRO 3.1, it is working. I ask another support on his setup and it works too. When we tried to add 2 on the QTY on product page, 2 was added on the cart. We don’t have customization on that feature of Woocommerce. Though I definitely see the issue on your site.

I did more testing on different products adding more than 1 to cart. Most of it is not exact quantity when it was added to cart. Can you double check the inventory of the product you were testing. It might be because it shows less than what we specify on QUANTITY because the inventory is not enough. Let us know how this goes.

Ha!!! I found the issue. It is the plugin ME Calendar pro! Ill reach out to those guys. Sorry to trouble you.

We’re happy to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.