Put a clickable number in the topbar x theme

Hi everyone, i’m asking an help to put a clickable number text in the center of the topbar of x theme without move the default social icon. In other words when the site is over and publish i want to click the number put in the center and it appears in the dialer of phone… Someone can help me please? :disappointed_relieved:

Hi Michael,

Yes, you can do that by making use of the <a> HTML tag and set the href attribute to tel: then the telephone number.

For example, add this to the Topbar content:

<a href="tel:555-555-5555">555-555-5555</a>

Hope this helps.

Thank you a lot jade!! The solution was very easy :pensive: but if i want to center it? Because if i use the tag <div> the social icon isn’t in the topbar, it goes in the navbar menù.:disappointed:

Hi Michael,

I tried to check the domain attached to the license that is in your account but there is a coming soon page active.

Can you please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note so that we can check your site and provide you with the CSS suggestion:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.