Purchased a Pro License need a X theme License

Hello,
I purchased a Pro License for a client figuring they would want to upgrade but instead they need a license for just X theme. Can I exchange the license please?

Hello Brian,

Thanks for writing in! Please provide the Pro license code so that we can initiate a refund for the Pro license. Meanwhile, you can purchased the X theme in ThemeForest.

Cheers.

removed by x staff transferred into the secure note

Hi Brian,

Thanks for providing this. I have cancelled the license and processed a refund. Please note that it may take 3-5 business days to reach your account.

Have a great day.

Thank you so much, my client had their website built by another firm. This firm has control of the licensing, and did not give access to my client. Do i need to purchase a new X theme license and then revoke the old one, and add the new one?

The reason I am asking is because I am getting many Server error (5xx) in the Google Webmaster Tools Coverage tab. The errors are coming from inside the plugins/cornerstones folder. I am prepared to purchase another license if needed to give my client full control. What should we do to eliminate these errors?

Hey Brian,

Thank you for providing more details. Yes, you would need to purchase a new X license and revoke the old one. That is because the firm is likely the owner of the license and provided our theme as part of their service package.

Regarding the error, it depends on what the errors are. (5xx) Server Error is quite generic and it could range from web host limitations to issues with plugins or themes. The first thing you can try is uninstalling and reinstalling X and Cornerstone. If that doesn’t help, please open a separate thread for this and give us a screenshot of all the errors and WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.