Purchase code for plugins

I installed the Modern event Calender plugin but somewhere in the settings, it is requesting for a Purchase code and I don’t know where to get this. I don’t know if this is why I am getting a 404 error message when I click on event link on my website instead of going to the event detail page.

Hey @1stquad,

Thanks for writing in. Bundled plugins don’t need to be registered so you can ignore the notice that it’s “not activated” or something like that. The license is unlikely to cause any functionality issues.

Under the WordPress admin menus, please go to Settings > Permalinks and click the Save Settings button then check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, please ensure everything is up to date according to our Version Compatibility List. Before updating, please check and follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins.

Then, give us WP Admin access in a Secure Note

Thanks.

Thanks for your help. The issue had to do with the Slug/Permalinks under settings in MEC plugin. I had to change events to event. Everything is now working.

Hello There,

You’re welcome. It is also good that you have known the cause of the issue in your site.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.