Pro's editor page won't load

Hi, I want to create a page with Pro 2.5.5 and I get this error:

“The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plug-in conflict or aggressive page caching. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.”

The console shows some kind of 404 error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found).

I’ve tried disabling ALL plug-ins with no success.

Please help.

Hello @Merthod,

Thank you for the details. I have checked your site and I found out that there are JS errors on the page. I also noticed that you installed FVM, a caching plugin. Please deactivate this FVM plugin first and test your site again. Caching plugins are best to turn ON when you are finished building your site and ready to go live.

If nothing else works out, please provide us access to your site in a secure note so that we can take a closer look. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Already did (add the secure note), thank you.

Hello @Merthod,

I have logged in and I went ahead to activate FVM plugin. After that, I was able to edit the page in Pro Editor.
You will need to deactivate any caching or any plugin that minify the JS and CSS files while you are still building your site.

Please check your site now.

I see what the problem is, I can’t access the editor from the /post-new.php page, I have to save it first for it to work.

Thank you.

You are most welcome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.