Promo title not displaying correctly

The title of my promo is not displaying properly. When I change the text of the promo title, it displays properly in cornerstone editor but it always shows “Enter your text” when I view the webpage.

here’s a screenshot of the promo title while on cornerstone editor.

If you view my webpage at www.hlca-english.com, you’ll see that the promo title will display “Enter your text” instead.

Hi Invikta,

I wonder if this is happening only for the title option. Please try to change the content section and see if it changes in the front end of the website.

If it is not changing even regarding the content section then the issue must be the cache. Please purge any kind of cache that you might have on your installation it can be a plugin in the WordPress dashboard or a cache system on your server which you need to follow up with your hosting service provider, and finally, try to clear your browser cache.

The other point that comes to mind is if you use the WPML plugin for the translation of the website to Japanese. If that is the case please check if you set the plugin correctly as below:

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

I only use Litespeed Cache and Sucuri. I tried clearing the caches but the problem still persists. I’m not using WPML plugin for website translation. The original content of the site is in Japanese and I use Weglot to translate it to English.

I can’t seem to find the Secure Note icon at the reply window as well.

I also noticed another item not displaying properly.

On this page: www.hlca-english.com/curriculum

Under “General English Course”, item A0 is supposed to have the words “Starter” beside it. When I edit the page in cornerstone editor, the word appears but when I view the page, it doesn’t.

Hey @Invikta,

I saved your page as a template and imported it in my test site and the title is displaying. This means this is not an issue with Cornerstone. Something in your site is causing this. I thought its the broken HTML in your content that caused this but I removed it and the issue persists. The only way that the “Starter” text or the first feature list item title would display is if you remove the contents of the Promo elements of the first section as you can see in the test page I create at http://www.hlca-english.com/?page_id=7635. Would you mind removing each sentence in the content to see what text is causing the issue? Something in there is causing the HTML to break but only in your site.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.