Product order

Hi there

happy new year!
I try to run the testing orders. once i placed the order, i didnt get the order email.
Secondly, in the back end, i see the order coming but when i click in the processing , it shows nothing. May i know how to correct it? Thank you!

Hi Julia,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us the site URL and credentials in a Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi Julia,

Thank you for the credentials, but it shows fine on my end.

Try using the incognito/private mode of your browser where there is no caching and add-ons involve.

Cheers!

Thank you for your time. i was looking at order.

the orders are there but i cannot see the details.

Hi Julia,

Please upgrade your PHP version to 7.0 and above. Your current version is PHP 5.5 which is too old. Wordpress and other plugins will not work properly on that version. Then test it again :slight_smile:

Thanks!

do you have tutorial for that? I am so clueless. Thank you !

Hi Julia,

Please see the following tutorial.

How to change the PHP version of your domain in cPanel.

If you have a different control panel, please contact your hosting support to assist you on this.

Cheers!

great! i will look up that. thank you!

You’re welcome.

Hi Christian

I updated the PHP today but still see the order blank.
May you please kindly help me to have a close look? thank you!
Julia

Hi Julia,

I checked and can see you have Woocommerce Version 3.5.3 installed.
Please note that the latest supported version or the version that is compatible with the theme is Woocommerce version 3.5.1

Please downgrade to that version and see if that resolves the issue. You can use this third party plugin in downgrading Woocommerce

Thanks

Thank you! I rollback to 3.5.1 but still not working. =(

Hi There,

I’m not sure why the HTML code of product order has the hidden class:

I’ve already tried to disable all the 3rd party plugins, switch the 2019 theme but no luck.

To fix this issue, please setup a child theme first:

After that add this code under functions.php file locates in your child theme:

add_action('admin_head', 'print_script_for_order_page');
function print_script_for_order_page(){
	global $pagenow;
	if($pagenow == 'edit.php' && isset($_GET['post_type']) && $_GET['post_type'] == 'shop_order'){
	?>
	<style type="text/css">
		.hidden, 
		.js .closed .inside, 
		.js .hide-if-js, 
		.js .wp-core-ui .hide-if-js, 
		.js.wp-core-ui .hide-if-js, 
		.no-js .hide-if-no-js, 
		.no-js .wp-core-ui .hide-if-no-js, 
		.no-js.wp-core-ui .hide-if-no-js {
		    display: table-cell;
		}
	</style>
	<?php
	}
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.