Product doesn't validate

Good afternoon,

We have bought multiple licenses for X and one PRO for our domains. However the X on two of our domains don’t want to validate. Can you maybe help and tell us why? If we go to the WP-Admin > X > Validate I see this page styling is screwed up. I have added a screenshot for you to see. And when I enter the Licence Code and press enter I end up on a blank page and nothing happened. Same goes for both:
stoffseele.ireloca.com
mountainmind.ireloca.com
Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Raymond

Hi maxpage91,

Please follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  6. Read this troubleshooting article.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for looking in to the problem. How-ever walking through your steps doesn’t work unfortunately. The stoffseele.ireloca.com is a clean install. No plug-ins installed yet, no custom css or js, nothing. We are running the almost newest version ( 6.0.4 ) of the theme. We are using a multi-site set-up, but this shouldn’t be the issue. It does makes updating the theme a lot harder as you know. I can give you access to one of the subdomains in the secure note.

Let me know what you can find

Hi There,

I could see that you’ve updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version but not updating the X theme yet.

Could you please update it to the latest version then validate your website again?

https://theme.co/changelog/

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.