Product Columns

For some reason my products are stuck in 2 columns, even though I’ve checked the settings and it’s put at 4 columns. There’s nothing in the background as far as I can see, and it’s only happening at the individual product level, not subcategories etc.

Can anyone help?

Hello @slowbear,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to me.

URL is https://ecauk.com/ - “Products” tab.

Only seems to affect pages with products i.e. not categories. Best to look at Digital Signage, Keyboards, and Rugged.

Thanks

hi there,

Thanks for the URL,

Can you please add this css to your theme option -> Global CSS and let us know how this goes.

.woocommerce li.product.first {
  clear: none !important;
}

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This has worked! However, the spacing/padding between products is off. Is there anyway to normalise it? i.e. make it even across the columns.

The spacing between the the first and second products, is different to the spacing between the second and third? This is across all product pages?

Hi There,

The images are in different shape, Thats why it looks miss-aligned, but they are not actual mis aligned. Please make the pictures same size it will look fine. Please make the items same size inside the picture.

Hope this clear!

Thanks

Hi @basanta

It looks like it might be the margins. Is there anyway to standardise the margins for all category/subcategory/product images at once?
Doing them one-by-one simply isnt feasible.

Thanks

Hi There,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Just checked and everything is up to date.

Hi There,

To clarify the align issue of images, I have taken three sample image from your site.
The images . are equal in size and has equal margin/gap, but due to the content of the image has different in size that why it appears as miss aligned.

Hope this is clear now.
Thanks

Is there anyway to normalise the padding and margins on product photos so, regardless of the content, they’re all the same size and spacing?

As you can see below, there is a problem with the gaps between the 2nd and 3rd columns, which doesnt seem to be a problem for the 1st and 4th?

Hi There,

I could see that your website is still using the older version of X and Cornerstone.

May I update them to the latest version?

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thank you.

Hi @thai
I’ve updated everything except for Cornerstone which comes back with this:

can you advise?

Hello @slowbear,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try deleting Cornerstone from Plugins > Installed Plugins. Deleting Cornerstone won’t have any effect on content. After that Visit X > Validation and wait for couple of seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone plugin. That should fix the update package not available issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant
Tried this twice and still no joy - still getting the same error.

Hello @slowbear,

Well that should actually install fresh version of Cornerstone and you should not see the error message. Have you changed the login details as I am not able to login using the shared credentials? Can you please update the login details along with FTP details (if you have) for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.