Proceed to Checkout Not Clickable on Mobile

I can update cart, add coupons, but it won’t let me proceed to checkout.
The button is there, but i can’t click it.
It works on desktop but not on mobile.

I found another thread talking about failed closings of css codes.
But i went through all my custom CSS and it looks like it’s all closed properly.

Please help!
We got 6 calls today about not being able to check out.

Jesse

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for writing in!

I tested the website and shopping page on my website and on my end Proceed to checkout feature is working fine on my mobile. Please see screencast. Please try clearing cache and then load the website again. https://cloudup.com/cjiQIdlw-X5

Thanks.

weird, that did work.

Great News!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Hello! I’m having the same issue but I have tried the cache clear as well as checking for “invisible css” as the woocommerce plugin support said was there, but there is nothing I can find to correct this issue of the Proceed to checkout button not working on Safari mobile. Help!

Hello John,

Please create a new ticket as posting on a ticket created by a different user causes lot of confusion which slows down the response time. More so, the details shared by you even in secure note is visible to the user that created the ticket. In that regards for a faster response time without creating confusion, please create a new ticket.

For security reasons I have removed the details shared in secure note. Please create a new ticket for us to take a closer look.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.