Problems with Yoast SEO

Hi,

as other people before, I am also running into problems with with Yoast SEO. I found some tips here and allready turned off WP SuperCache, flushed Browser Cache and cleared Style Cache in Pro Theme. I’m using Pro 2.1.6. There is no JS / CSS minification active at the moment.

The website is: https://livestream.watch

Problems are: wrong content detection by Yoast as in word count, headlines, keywords and internal links. This is really annoying.

Regards
Sebastian

In the last minutes I noticed very obscure behaviour: as I was in the Yoast SEO box editing my SEO Title suddenly Yoast told me, that my text has about 640 words and everything was fine. As soon as I saved the page Yoast was not able to fetch the content correclty anymore and told me I only had about 48 words on my startpage…
Can we get this running constantly? Would be very nice… :slight_smile:

Ok, I tried to turn off WP SuperCache again and it helped (didn’t do the trick before)…

Wrong Yoast detection:

After turning off SuperCache:

Does that mean, I only get correct SEO responses with Caching turned off? That would be a pain…

Ok, SuperCache is still turned off. I was able to check SEO conformity according to Yoast on some sites. Now it’s broken again:

This tells me, that my page does have zero words. It is this one:

It’s not much content, but also not zero words.

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you’re experiencing a caching issue. We strongly suggest to turn off caching, if you’re still on the development phase of your site. If the content is changing frequently, you will need to purge server cache as well as you need to clear V2 element’s cache by head over to Pro -> Settings and then hit clear style cache button.

To take a closer look of your issue, please provide us with the login credentials in a secure note.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello There,

When you create a post using Cornerstone, you will have to tell Yoast SEO that you are using Cornerstone with the content.

For more details, please check out this documentation:

Hope this helps.

Cornerstone in context with Yoast SEO has nothing to do with the Cornerstone Page Builder. If you would have read the articles you just posted, you would know that…

Hi Sebastian,

Sorry about that, kindly refer to the link below

Thanks

Thank you. Turning off the proxy did, what I wanted. Maybe image analasys is not correct, but Yoast counts words and analyses the text.

Glad that it works for you !

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.