Problems with Video in header

Hi, I’m trying to add a video in the header, as the demo of Integrity 1, fullwith and autoplay. How can I do it?

Thanks

Hi there,

You need to add the video to the Revolution Slider. Then add the slider which you have created to the Above Masthead option of the page you like. For more information:

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/video-layers/

For the Masthead options kindly read the article below:

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

I did it now with Revolution Slider but, when I save the slider it doesn’t appear in my website. And if I copy the shortcode of the video and I copy to the topbar… it still doesn’t appear.

Which is the correct step?

Thanks

HI There,

Thanks for writing in!

You have to assign the the slider you have created to the page you want to show.
Please edit the page and scroll down to the Slider setting section, choose your slider there.It will show on the page. Also you can add the slider content editor/cornerstone classic revolution slider element.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hi Themeco,
I’m also trying to add a video into my masthead to a home page, but I’m using X Pro (first time user, not a web developer!). This above video was extremely helpful, and I have created my Revolution Slider. However, I can’t find a place in Pro that allows me to add a revolution slider “above the masthead.” I can only add content between the header and footer. I’ve also looked in the Options.

Please let me know where I can find this “Above Masthead” control panel you’ve referenced an image of.

Thank you!

Hi there,

I totally understand that the problem seems to be the same but it will really help us if you open up a separate thread and we will be more than happy to help you out there.

The pro story is a little bit different. If you do not use the Header Builder and use the stock header of the theme you can use the Above Masthead option inside the page options.

But if you already added a header using Header Builder and assigned it to a page then that page will not have the option at hand.

As you do have the Header Builder at hand you can simply go to the Revolution Slider and click on the arrow of the slider in question and click on Embed The Slider:

That will bring up a modal which shows the shortcode of the slider. Just copy that code:

Now you can go to the header Builder and add a text element wherever you want and paste the code there. Then it will show the Slider above the masthead inside the header wherever you decide to add.

For follow up questions please open up a separate thread.

Thank you.

Hi Basanta, finally I could change it.

Thanks a lot.

Glad that you have managed to achieve what you want.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.