Problems with theme

Hi, I believe something is wrong with my xtheme, my post carusel doesnt work, I can activate it, but it doesnt show posts just leave an empty space on top of the header.

The post slider under the header only shows 1 post no matter what I do, and cornerstone is not fully activated, I can mark a post as a corner article, but I cant edit a page in cornerstone.

Hey @Ole_steen,

For this case, we would need to see your back-end setup so please give us your login page and WP Admin credentials in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Thx I fixed it.

But, the color in my sidebar is light grey, no matter what I do, I want to it white like the other background …?

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

To change the color of your sidebar, please do the following;

• Go to X > Launch > Options > Layout & Design > Background Options. You will have to insert/upload a background pattern and background image. You can remove it later one. This step is crucial so that the defaults will be removed and updated as empty when you removed it.
  • Add a white background color under the same option in X > Launch > Options > Layout & Design > Background Options

This should give you an all white background. If you need a different color, you can use the color picker to choose a background color. You will then noticed that the main content area is white again, to resolve that, we will be totally removing the white color by using this css. Please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.x-content-sidebar-active .x-container.main:before {
    display: none;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.