Problems with Essential Grid using X Theme

Hi there, yesterday the Ess Grid on some of my websites have stopped working, while backing up the X Theme Wp sites.
I uninstalled - reinstalled the plugin and, although it works fine now, there just seems to be a few issues with it.
It’s important this won’t happen during the next backup, so if anyone knows something… please help.
Here’s a pic, you can tell something isn’t right;

Thank you!

Hi There,

That is quite strange, backing up a website should not influence on any plugins functionality.

Are you still having issues?

Let us know

Well I had to redo all the grids, so currently the problems aren’t affecting the website; however that screenshot I uploaded to the original question - that still exists at the WP dashboard. There are other sections where something similar appears, just seems to be off.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • How can we replicate the issue

All the best!

Hi Joao, how do I send a secure note please?

Thanks,

Hello There,

Please find out how you can create a secure note from this thread:

By the way, are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates or even tiny site changes, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I visited the Support Forum thread you suggested, but the Secure Note simply doesn’t appear for me.

Hi there,

You’ll not find it in the reply section, you should post a message first, then below your posted message is a secure note message. You can simply add the secure note in your first message if you prefer.

Thanks!

Excellent - finally got it :slight_smile:Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing back from you

Thank you!

Great, hopefully you did receive my secure note.

Is it possible to ask you about another plugin here? The ConvertPlus (amazing BTW) - I’d like to change the location of the “submit” button. Is there a way to control it? Move it from left-est to right-est?

Thanks in advance,

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials. Though you need to give us admin rights so we can see/access the issue. Regarding the convertplus, it is best to open a new thread and provide all information that we might need. This way we can accurately track your issues and get everything resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks for your understanding!

Hi there, I made the necessary changes to admin, my bad.

And thanks, I’ll start a new thread. Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Thank you!

Hi Joao, any updates on the problem? Did you get a chance to have a look?

Thanks in advance,

Hi There,

I can see the issue though I can’t find any error. I compared it to Essential Grid on my test site and I can’t duplicate the error.
You could try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. Since you have caching, make sure to clear cache before checking again.

Let us know how it goes!