Problems with Envira - Cannot install addons

Hi there,

I have big problems with the Envira gallery on X.

The galleries are not showing properly - Lightbox is not working.

Maybe it is somehow connected with Envira Addons: I am not able to even access Envira Addons. The Plugin shows the error message:

There was an issue retrieving the addons for this site. Please click on the button below the refresh the addons data.

Refresh Addons

But after clicking the “Refresh Addons” button, the screen seems to refresh, but the same message shows.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing the site’s URL that has this issue? And please provide your admin login credentials and we’ll check it.

For the meantime, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Thank you Rad. Have just sent you credentials with secure note.

Hey @lioubadin,

When you said

Are you seeing something like this (I enabled the lightbox in your “garten gruen” gallery to test)?

It’s because of your custom CSS.

Removing that should solve the issue.

If that is not what you’re referring to, please give us more details and screenshots.

Envira Addons are only available if you have your own separate Envira Gallery license.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for both answers.

Is it because of this “z-index: 99999” ?

I will delete this and see what happens.

I cannot find the custom css you highlighted in your screenshot. Did you already remove it?

Hey There,

The code can be found in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.