Problems with Cornerstone - first time

Hi!
I´ve been using the cornestone without problems.
But today, when i was trying to edit one page, the following message appeared

this is just happening with one page, I have no problems with cornerstone in the other pages

what can i do?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This error is common and because of some settings and other conflict. Please check out how troubleshoot this by reviewing this knowledge base article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/popular-questions/204/1

If nothing is working, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

I ´ve read the article but doesn´t apply
I´ll send a secure note with the info required
thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login info. I checked your website and none of the pages had a problem regarding Cornerstone editing.

Would you please kindly check the same case with the Chrome browser instead of the Edge browser?

If you encounter the problem again kindly get back to us with the name of the exact page you have the issue with.

Thank you.

Hi!
I´ve check using chrome, and the problem it is still there:

The problems appears only in that page (Seguridad infantil - página de entradas) highlighted in red in the image attached

Thanks!

Ah, I see what you mean.

The problem is because you have set that page to be the main blog page in the settings of the Wordpress:

You can not edit the page which is set as the blog listing page in Wordpress and Cornerstone can not do that either, that is why the error is happening.

If you select another page as the main blog page you will see that you can edit that specific page with no problem.

Thank you.

thanks!!!

You’re welcome.