Problems with Cornerstone and Wordpress Update

Hi,
I have a problem, basically the same one like discussed here, when I would like to edit a page with cornerstone:

I also have this message:
An updated version of WordPress is available.

You cannot update because WordPress 5.2.2 requires PHP version 5.6.20 or higher. You are running version 5.5.22.

I haven*t updated my page in a long time and now that I wanted to make changes, this problem occurred…
logn time means more than 12 months

Please let me know, how we can solve this…

Best,
Stefan

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for writing in!

Looking at the error message that’s shared in ticket, looks like you are using old version of PHP. Please update PHP to the latest supported version which as per following document is PHP version 7.3.

I also checked the website and can see you are using fairly old version of X Theme 5.1.0 and Cornerstone 2.0.6. Automatic update in your case might not work and you will have to manually update X Theme and Cornerstone. Please take a look at out theme and plugin update guide and scroll down to manual update section on instructions to manually update X Theme and Cornerstone.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,
thank you for your response.

Would you mind telling me where/how I can update the PHP ?

Hey @sillner,

It is your web host that can help you with that.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.