Problems with cornerstone and envira gallery

Version X-theme Version: 5.2.3

Until a few weeks ago I was still satisfied with X-theme.

Unfortunately, that changed massively.
At first I had a problem with x-theme and cornerstone. Till the last update the problems grow up.
Cornerstone does not work, Envira Galery does not work. Im very disapointed and desperate. .

Envira Gallery :
It ist not possible to uploud images. error: HTTP-error
There is the following new information: No valid license key was entered, so automatic updates for Envira Gallery have been disabled.
How can I find the license key for Envira Gallery?

It is mostly not possible to edit pages because there is no access after uploading the side. A white-side appears.

Which solutions can you give me.

greetings
lilarosa

Having similair problems. I tried to add a new gallery and it seems that Envira Gallery is giving errors now. Pages not loading properly on the backend. Difficult to add new content etc. Very annoying and slow workflow since the recent udates were released.

I wonder when this problem is going to see a response from Theme Co I own many licenses for X Theme and recommend my clients use X Theme and now this is a problem…

Hi @lilarosa,

Here’s what you can do first:

1. Uninstall Envira Gallery and re-install again via X > Overview

2. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

3. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

5. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

6. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us access to your WordPress admin and cPanel. Please note that we might disable plugins and remove customizations for troubleshooting purposes. If that could not be done, please copy your site over to a staging server and give us credentials in a Secure Note.

@brokentree, @SchoonhovenOntwerpSt

Please follow the suggestions. It nothing helps, open a separate thread with your login credentials in a Secure Note and post a link to this thread for reference.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.