Problems getting Columns Responsive

Hello

I cant seem to get a section of columns responsive. I am using media queries to no avail would much appreciate your expertise.

I have a section of 4 columns in SERVICES and ABOUT US that are not fully responsive.

My URL is https://dev.deconenviro.com/

Thank you so much in advance for your support and solutions. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Rey

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Your columns are responsive.

The size of the columns will vary a bit on different screen widths because the length of the content of each column is different. You should add media queries to your title to change the font-size and the content you can play with the min-height.

I also would recommend adding a margin-bottom to your columns so when it stacks on mobile there will be a space between them

Hope it helps