Problem yoast seo

Hi, I’m having problems with yoast seo (I’ve already seen other tikets in the form). I’ve been using the plugin for 3 years and I’ve never had problems with other themes. Highlighted in the attachment you will find errors that I do not understand, even tells me that there are 2 H1 in the page, impossible.

The assistance of yoast gave me this answer:

xxxx replied
May 9, 10:01
Hi xxxx,

Thank you for your reply and continued patience. We apologize for any inconvenience!

The Yoast SEO for WordPress Premium plugin only analyzes the default WordPress content areas like the title, URL, and main content box and WP editor. If you are adding your content through other plugin or theme content boxes, Yoast SEO for WordPress (Premium) won’t be able to detect it by default. In the past, we have tried to parse shortcodes and other content boxes with horrible results so we opted to provide plugin and theme developers with an API that they can use to pass their content to our page analysis.

If the X theme doesn’t send their content to our page analysis, please reach out to the developers and ask them about adding the functionality to their code. This KB article will help them with the implementation – Can I add data to the page analysis?

With that being said, while our plugin isn’t able to detect all your text blocks and shows an incorrect analysis report, this doesn’t mean that search engines won’t be able to parse them. Our content analysis is just to validate the content of your website and doesn’t really affect how search engines crawl and index your site. A nice workaround would be to first write/paste your text in the default editor and optimize it before you paste the text into the page builder.

We hope to have cleared things up for you, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

How would you rate my reply?
Satisfaction Rating Icons

Thanks and regards,

Support Engineer at Yoast

Hi @PANCRAZIO,

This is a known issue and our developers are on the process of working to resolve this issue.

Rest assured this will not affect your ranking in search engines. As the reply from Yoast states

This doesn’t mean that search engines won’t be able to parse them. Our content analysis is just to validate the content of your website and doesn’t really affect how search engines crawl and index your site.

Thanks

Do we know when this will be fixed or has it been fixed already?

Hi @fxground,

It will be fixed in the future updates but I can’t tell when it will be. Rest assured it’s going to be fixed :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.