Problem with xtheme

Hi guys,

I installed xtheme and when I click"Visit site" it brings me to xtheme website, but when I type www.kryptoblogger.pl It shows “A New WordPress Site Coming Soon!” How to solve this problem?

Cheers

is summary visible only to support?

When I type https://www.kryptoblogger.pl/ it brings to xtheme website

Hi there,

The summary functionality of the Post is not private and it is public. I edited your original question and removed the summary. You will need to use this secure note functionality of the post instead. For more information:

I’ve checked your website and everything is working ok, the reason that you see the website under the construction when you are not logged in is that you use the Bluehost under construction functionality.

Go to your admin and click on the Bluehost menu item. If you click on the launch button the under construction function will be removed:

But if you are logged in you will have no problem to see the front end of your website by clicking the visit the site option.

Please kindly consider that this matter is not related to our product or the theme this is the functionality of the Bluehost hosting.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.