Problem with xtheme update 5.2.1 with cornerstone

Hey guys.
I recently updated xthem and cornerstone then when I try to open it it will load forever or simply show a screen with my top and bottom templates only. No content.

Thanks for the help!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, Sounds a caching issue to me. Please make sure both your X and Cornerstone are up to date (refer here for the latest compatible versions).

Clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If that does not work, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi Have removed all plugins and then it worked perfectly. So I reinstalled my plugins one by one and found out that I always an error when Pinpoint Booking System is installed :confused: Now the problem is : I would like to find a way to keep both.

Hi There,

Unfortunely as youare having an issue with a third party plugin we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Another suggestion would be to consult with our Facebook Group X Theme Pro Users and ask people for a plugin which offers the functionalities you are looking for that work with X. Our FB group counts with 10k+ people and a lot of people there are really pro-active and willing to help :slight_smile:

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.