Problem with Woocommerce Terms

My Woocommerce ‘terms’ link isn’t working at all. When I click on it, this is whats it shows…{{children}}.

I’ll provide login info

Hello Chris,

Thanks for writing in!
I am not seeing the {{children}} in your check out page. Please make sure that you have properly set up your Terms and Condition. You might be interested in checking out this link:

Hope this helps.

What happens for you when you click on ‘terms and conditions’? I’ve uploaded a screenshot of what I see.

Hey Chris,

Ruenel is currently not available and I’m not sure why he didn’t see the issue.

I get the same result as your screenshot. I tried to login to your site to see the setup of your Terms and Conditions page but the given credentials doesn’t work. Please check.

If you’ve created the terms page with a page builder, please try the default WordPress editor only moreover that the contents of the Terms and Conditions should only be simple and linear.

I see you have the latest version of Pro also but I’m not sure about WooCommerce. Please ensure WooCommerce is up to date also according to our Version Compatibility List.

Thanks.

That fixed it!! Thanks. Again, best support ever.

1 Like

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.