Problem with Visual Layout builder after update the theme and the plugin

Hello,

I have some problem with visual composer after updated both the theme and the plugin, seems like the VC doesn’t recognize the bloc I have

Please see the screen below,

Best,
Fabio

I have also a proiblem with update 6.2.5 to 6.3.8.
The update works but the VC page is empty. There is no code shown in the VC editor.

In the Classic Mode the code is shown…

This happens as soon as I update The X-theme itself.

Hi @Designbase & @Designbase

Thanks for writing in! Since you’re using Visual Composer, you need to enable Legacy X Integration under WPBakery Page Builder -> General Settings.

Then make sure to purge your server cache, clear your browser cache before testing.

We are committed to keep supporting sites from the early days of X where Visual Composer was our page builder but we’ve consolidated all that integration code under one setting. It used to be enabled by default, but you will now need to opt-in to using it.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

You’re most welcome, Fabio.

Please tell me why? What is the exact purpose of the Legacy X integration?
I have been using VC with with X and X-pro without that box ticked and it seems to work ok…

Can I un-tick it after the upgrade?

The answer to that could be found in our latest Release Notes at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-2-3-x-6-3-cornerstone-3-3/44607

Based on that information, you can decide if you’re going to use Visual Composer natively or with X Integrated elements. If you’ve built your site with X Integrated elements like the Content Band. It’s best to Legacy X Integration enabled.

I’d also like to remind to kindly refrain from hijacking a thread. For more details, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

If I activate that option the pages are scrambled up and missing all sorts of background and styles.
This is in the Pro version, pages build with the VC editor…

Hi,

To better assist you with this issue, kindly create a new topic and provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.