Problem with transparent background in cornernstone

I want to make a transparent background in cornerstone and have the Background Image in Layout & Design show up. When I select a transparent background in cornerstone it becomes white instead of displaying the page background. What could I do to fix this?

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

My URL is dormroomstu.com

This is where I set the transparent background in cornerstone, but it just becomes white instead of clear and showing the background.

Hey Emik,

The Renew stack’s boxed site container background is set to white in the stack’s CSS. That is by design. You can make it transparent by using this code. But, that might have negative effects in other areas of your site such as posts and archive pages. With that said, I’d recommend you only apply this to your page’s Content CSS which is located inside Cornerstone’s Sidebar Options.

.site, .x-site {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.