Problem with the product page (Woocommerce)

Hello good morning or afternoon, I have a very important problem on my website.
I have an ecommerce of products related to spa but through affiliation with Amazon.
In previous used templates, a plugin called WZone was used to import the products directly from Amazon to the web page (simplifying the process enormously).
The problem is that when changing the template, the store has lost all styles, as it could give the appearance of a professional “normal” page.
I have to say that I have no experience just programming in CSS (little experience).
Please, please help me if you can.
Thank you very much and greetings.

As you can see it has no style and the images when entering the preview are not displayed correctly.
Please help me

Hi Javier,

Thanks for reaching out.

The theme and its styling should have no connection with product import process, the theme only displays what’s supplied to it by Wordpress and Woocommerce. Perhaps he import didn’t went through correctly, I recommend contacting a Woocommerce developer.

You may also provide your admin login credentials in the secure note and we’ll check what’s going on, but again, it may not theme related so we can’t promise any fix.

Thanks!

Hi Javier,

It appears to be due to Kingdom related plugins and it causes javascript error. Those plugins aren’t working so I left it deactivated so you could check.

Thanks!

Hello again, thank you very much for helping me.
I would like to be able to edit the category-product pages, to give it style.
But I can not do it.
Do you know if it is possible?

Hi Javier,

The theme has no category-product template, the one used is from Woocommerce by default, please check this https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-custom-template-for-category-pages-in-woocommerce/

You can use the templates used by X in /x/woocommerce/ or /pro/woocommerce/. So if you decide to customize it, you’ll have to duplicate the templates into child theme (eg. /x-child/woocommerce/ or /pro-child/woocommerce/ ). And that includes the templates provided by Woocommerce itself. But for that, I recommend contacting a developer as it could be more complex since it’s not just one template, there could be sub-templates. Still you can find those templates in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/ and not from the theme.

Thanks!

Can you help me do it?
I do not understand very well what you have said and not how I could carry it out.

Hello Javier,

You will have to login through FTP so that you will be able to access the site files and directories and you can follow the suggestions made by @Rad.

Here is a link from Woocommerce on how you can override the Woocommerce templates:

if you are not familiar with the things that need to be done, it would be best to get in touch with a developer.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.