Problem with the new PRO update (Version 2.3.3) - Can't see the Pages' content

Since I updated the PRO Theme, most of my Pages are not editable. When I click on “Edit with Pro”, it goes into the Front Editor Mode, Pro logo loads, but I do not see any content on the right, only Header and Footer is visible!

There is the content (sections, blocks) on the left in the editor, but no preview on the right, which makes it almost impossible to edit. Pages work on the front end normally though.

I tried to delete the browser cache, do not use cache plugin in WP, and all my plugins, including WordPress are updated to the last version. This issue occurs on all PCs and devices.

Please advise asap, as editing content is very important for us.

Hi @peradam,

I’m sorry you’re running into this. Would you mind sharing WordPress admin and FTP credentials so we can take a closer look at what’s happening? You can do this in a secure note. Thanks!

I just put the credentials, take a look. Try editing any older page, for example feelsafe.at or sandyschusterphotography

Same problem here

Thank you for sharing the credentials. I tried installing a patched version of Pro on your site with some changes that may fix it. This didn’t fully resolve the problem, but is a step in the right direction. You might notice some pages start working again.

It looks like a problem with the output from Contact Form 7. I’m unable to reproduce this locally, but I’ve added it to our known issues for this cycle since it’s been seen on other sites as well. Keep an eye out for an update that item.

Hello, sorry but I am not seeing any difference. All older Pages that have a parent “Dashboard” cannot be edited normally. But lot of others as well.

Shouldn’t Contact Form 7 be perfectly comatible with PRO? we have the newest versions of all plugins installed.

This is a major problem for us, what if we roll back to the previous version of PRO, do you think this would solve the issue?

Thank you

Hello @peradam,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I tried loading couple of pages in content builder and now it seems to be working fine and I am able to edit the contents. Have recorded a screencast, please take a look at the scure note.

I suggest you to please clear cache and then try loading the website again.

Thanks.

Hello Stephan,

To avoid any confusion and slow response time, please create a new ticket and share the details in the same. One of the Themeco staff will take a look and assist you accordingly.

Thanks.

In regards to pages with Contact Form 7, I’ve installed another patched version that is a candidate for the next official release. You can safely update when it shows up on automatic updates.

If you check one of the older pages you should see they now preview correctly even with the contact form.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.