Problem with Static Top Header

Hi,

I am setting up a page where I want a Static Top header.
However, whatever I do, whichever stack I use, the option is not working. The header stays Fixed.
On a differen page it IS working however…

Can you see what is going wrong?

I am building the page with VC and not cornerstone.

Ron

I am now running into other problems.
When I insert a Media Grid it will show in Page preview but not on the actual page itself.

Is it common to run into these BUGS when building a page in VC and not cornerstone?

Hi,

I would like to check but I can’t access your site.

Kindly check with your host and let us know.

Thanks

What IP are you working from? Could be the firewall.

Hello There,

Do you have IP blocking in your server? Could you please disable it so that we can access your site. We cannot provide any IP because most of our staff works in different places and in different timezones. Or do we have to point the domain name to a particular IP address in the computer host file? If it is, could you please provide the IP instead so that we can edit our host file?

Thank you in advance.

I cannot turn off ip blocking as the server will be swarmed by all kinds of people trying to hack the server from exotic countries around the world… from different time zones…

By the way, I am not getting any notices when you add a reply to this Topic…

Well I had to move forward so I deleted the home page and started another one. The new one the static header does work.
All in all, the installation does act strange, also with the VC editor.
Will see how it goes.

Hi There,

I am still unable to check. Staff are on different locations and anyone can answer this depending on the queue that’s why we’re requesting to disable IP blocking while we’re testing and checking this issue. It also best if you are using updated theme and compatible plugin version. See this:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.