Problem with setting up new cornerstone page

Hi,

I’m trying to set up a new page on cornerstone. When I set up a new row and want to divide it into columns, I get the columns sitting one on top of the other…I’ve attached a screen shot.

Am I being dim or is something not working properly?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

This pic might help a bit more!

Hello @pollenbird,

Thanks for writing in!

In most cases, this issue occurs when Cornerstone or the X theme is out of date. Could you please update to the latest versions? Our latest versions are:

• X theme 7.1.2
  • Cornerstone 4.1.2

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, All the plugins are up to date…and I’ve purged caches but still getting the same problem… Thanks for your help.

Hi @pollenbird,

I have checked your geologists’ association site, it seems you updated the Cornerstone to the latest version (4.1.2), but you leave your X theme behind (6.5.5). Please update your X theme to the latest version (7.1.2).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Another thing, your Wordpress is also a few updates behind, please update your Wordpress to the latest version as well to ensure compatibility.

Updating WordPress

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi, That’s sorted it thank you. Sorry, I thought I had updated x theme as well as cornerstone! Will update WP as well…I was wary of updating as I didn’t think X/cornerstone were compatible with the latest version.

Thanks for your help :grinning:

No worries, @pollenbird. We’re glad that your issue was resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.