Problem with scheduling infobar ConvertPlus

Hi,

I have scheduled around 5 infobars to display at scheduled times throughout this year and next year. My first is scheduled for November but it is showing live on the site.

Any ideas on why that is happening?

Thanks

Hi There,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict after that step. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the you’re already updated and plugin conflict test didn’t do anything, please share site URL and credentials using a secure note so we can investigate.

Hi Lely,

I have deactivated all plugins (even the x extensions) and there is no difference.

As far as I can see, all plugins are upto date.

Thanks

Hi there,

Please toggle off the “After User Scrolls” option under the Smart Launch section. I think it overrides the scheduled date and I’ll be forwarding this as a bug.

Thanks!

Ok, thanks Rad

Just so you are aware, I can’t enable any of the smart launch options so this is quite a large bug.

Hi there,

I can only confirm the “After User Scrolls” issue on my install, but I’ll forward that as well.

Thanks!

Hi,

I’m still having issues with this. There no effects on the pop up at all but the scheduling is ignored. I have to manually set the bar live and pause it when I want to stop it.

Has the last bug report been forwarded onto the developer?

Thanks

Yes, the reports are still active and our development team will be made aware once they go through the list.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.