Problem with product image and thumbnails

After updating the theme and woocommerce I have trouble displaying the product image and thumbnails. The image is displayed square and the thumbnails are at the top of the image. You can see problem here. With the storefront everything works well. Please help.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Thank you for your answer. I send the site address: http://lennasen.pl/shop/niedzielny-poranek/

In the previous version of the theme in the woocommerce/single-product directory were the following files: product-image.php, product-thumbnails.php. In version 5.1 they are missing, and mayby this cause problems?

Regards.

Hi,

To make it look as before, you can add this in X > Launch > Options > CSS

.single-product .woocommerce-product-gallery__image>a>img {
     width:100%;
}

.single-product .flex-control-nav {
    position: static;    
    text-align: left;
    float: left;
    padding-left: 0 !important;
}

With regards to overriding woocommerce default template, please refer to the link below.

Hope that helps.

This solution does not work. Thumbnails behave strange and do not appear as they should. (here)

Once I have installed 4.6.4 version of your theme, thumbnails are displayed as they should (with storefront too). (here)

When I was buying your theme I was assured that it is compatible with woocommerce and it has a free update. (here)

And now my site is not working and my business is not making money.
If you can not fix it, just give me back my money I paid for the theme, and I’ll buy another one from author who cares about the customers and does not expose theme for the loss.
I am loosing money so

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! X 4.6.4 is compatible up to WooCommerce 2.6.14. With the latest release of WooCommerce, they have changed the way the product image is displayed. They added product slider and gallery zoom. In the latest release of X, we have accommodated the changes as well so that user will have the option of using these new features of WooCommerce. And this is enabled by default.

If you just want the basic product images (assuming that the child theme is set up), please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

// Remove product gallery slider and gallery zoom
// =============================================================================
add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'remove_woo_three_support', 11 ); 
function remove_woo_three_support() {
    remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
    remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );
}
// =============================================================================

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.