Problem with Plugin and Cornerstone

I have a problem in some pages with a plugin called canvasion3D i was able to work it well untill i got updated last few days and after that i tried to downgrade from a old backup i had but i cant make it work can you maybe help me i get this message in the page in F12 can you maybe help me ? Thank you a lot.

https://ecobest.gr/panel-ecobest/single-panel-ebt/

wpWebGL.js?ver=5.3.1:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘style’ of null
at resizeCanvas (wpWebGL.js?ver=5.3.1:1)
at loop (wpWebGL.js?ver=5.3.1:1)

Hello George,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your site and I could not find the error in the console. I am only getting this:

I also noticed that something is caching your scripts in the site. Are you using JetPack plugin? Kindly temporarily deactivate that plugin and test your site again.

Best Regards.

1 Like

You dont get it cause the plugin is autoupdating to last version by it self how can I stop it from doing that and then try to resolve the problem above.

My main problem is that on mobile i althought the width gets smaller, in this new version of the plugin i keeps the height the same so in desktop is pretty good but in mobile it is now showing properly. This was not the case in the previous version of the plugin thats the reason I want to install a previous version of the plugin.

Hey George,

Please contact the canvasion3D plugin developer for the auto-updating issue as none of our products could cause that.

Regarding the height issue, we first like to know if X or Cornerstone is causing the issue so please do the following:

1. Create a test page
  2. In the test page, use the WordPress editor and not Cornerstone. If the issue persists at this stage, it’s not Cornerstone that’s causing the issue so proceed to the next step.
  3. Switch to the default WordPress theme. If the issue persists, it’s an issue in the canvasion3D. You should contact the canvasion3D plugin developer in this case. We do not provide support for third-party plugins.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.