Problem with navbar dropdown menu

Hello,
I have a problem on my website. The dropdowm menu from one of the element of my navbar is not opening under the navbar menu but directly on the navbar menu. I would like it to be opening under the navbar main menu. I have searched and can’t find where I need to work on those aspects. My website is www.soulmarket.fr. Can you please help ? Thank you

Here is a print screen

Hi there,

Would you mind double checking if you have update the latest X and Cornerstone version? Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I’m working with the latest versions of X and Cornerstone and I cleared all my caches but the problem is still persisting. Thank you

Gaelle

Hello Gaelle,

Please find this code in your Global CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li ul {
    top: 20px;
}

then update it to:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li ul {
    top: 80px;
}

If you can’t find the code, feel free to simply add it to the Global CSS.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot, the CSS works perfectly. I have another problem I can’t figure out. I would like all my portfolio images on the main page of the portfolio to be the same size (rectangular). I tried various CSS but nothing is working. Thanks a lot,
Gaelle

Hi Gaelle,

Since you have uploaded different resolution images to your portfolio items, it will resize differently as well in your portfolio index page. I would suggest you to use similar resolution images for your portfolio items (for example 1200px X 800px), so that it will proportionally resize in a similar way. You can use photo resizing tools (example here) to crop your pictures such as Adobe Photohop.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, I resized all images and now it’s better. But I still don’t understand why my previous portfolio images displayed the same on the portfolio main page (the image weren’t the same size).

Thank you and have a nice day,

Gaelle

Hi Gaelle,

The featured image and main image are usually displayed with different size since Wordpress will automatically cropped them. That is if the uploaded image is larger than the registered image size.

But glad it’s working now, cheers!

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.