Problem with my site

Hi,
Please find attached how my site naotory.com looks. At the top you see something like code that appears always. I just launched it by removing it from maintenance and that is what I saw.

I need your urgent assistance.

Regards

Hi @ugbosu,

It seems that it is an issue causes by the Analytics plugin.

Kindly go to WP Admin > Plugins then uninstall the current Analytics plugin that you have active then go to the X Addons page then reinstall the Google Analytics plugins.

Once you reinstalled it, try to set the Analytics ID in the settings.

Hope this helps.

The current Analytics plugin I was using was the Google Analytics plugin I install and activated on the X Addons.
I deactivated it and uninstall it. I check my site it was loading properly and latter install and activate it on the X addons page, the problem came back. I have to look for a different one to install.

Hi @ugbosu,

The X Addons is from the old version though, it should be X > Validation. Can you confirm that X, Cornerstone, and Extensions are all up to date? You can refer here.

If you see an outdated extension, please follow these steps to update it.

To update the Extensions to the version that is supported by the theme:

- Ensure your theme is validated so Extensions can be installed automatically
- Deactivate and delete the extensions, from the plugins panel.
- On the X > Validation > Extensions locate and install the extensions that you need.
- Visit "Plugins" panel in your Dashboard to activate the newly installed version.

Because all of the plugin settings are stored in the database, and because version 2.x will migrate settings from older versions, its safe to use this method of deleting the previous version. But always keep a backup of your entire site just to be safe.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Also, check your Google Analytics code for syntax error.

Thanks,

Hi,
All plugins are updated including the x-theme, yet the problem still persist.

Thanks

Hello Victory,

I have checked your site and I do not see any any errors anymore.

You may have some browser caching issues. Please clear all your caches or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

because I have deactivated it. Let me re-activate it and you can check it again

Hello Victory,

You may have used the plugin incorrectly. When the Google Analytics plugin is active, you only need to insert the Google Analytics ID and the plugin will do the rest. Do not add other code in the option settings.

You will have to login back to your Google Analytics account to get the ID.

Booooom! The magic is done! Yeah I have to delete the code I put in the option.

Thanks

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.