Problem with MailChimp pop up code

Hi,

I have problem with the MailChimp pop up code. I have followed this thread, but unfortunately without success…:(.

I want a pop up to be placed at the start page: https://kulmedkids.se/ so that visitors can subscribe to the newsletter.

I have both done the two steps for this, i.e. created a sidebar and widget where I placed the MailChimp code and added the widget to the start page as well placed the MailChimp code in the child theme and its functions.php.

I have then cleared the cache, but still nothing shows up… Have I missed anything?

I really appreciate your help with this matter!

Kind regards,
Johanna

Hey Johanna,

Thanks for writing in! The code may have work yet it does not display because of your site cache. Since you have installed a caching plugin Breeze Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hi!

Ok, thank you for your reply.

It was this way!

Kind regards,
Johanna

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.