Problem with Cornerstone not displaying backgrounds and double column not working on certain pages

This suddenly started to happen over a couple of weeks ago, I have purchased another licence key so that I can receive support from you for this problem.

Hi Nicole,

Since this site is not attached to your license, we might you to share the domain URL and if you think it might help us, please share credentials inside a secure note.

For the mean time, make sure Cornerstone and X theme are both using the latest version. This is to make sure this is not an incompatibility issue.

About double column not working on certaine pages, please also include which page on your reply. Thank you

Hi Lely,

I sent you a secure note with the details : )

And on this page I cannot make any columns using the builder, but this seems to be global also.

Hi Nicole,

It seems to be incompatibility issue. You have latest Cornerstone 4.0.4 and X theme version 6.5.5. Latest version of X theme that is compatible with Cornerstone is X 7.0.4

Since you are using WP ROCKET and minify is on, please make sure to clear and regenerate minified files after the update.

Can you please advise how I can clear and regenerate minified files after the update?

Hello Nicole,

After doing the updates and site changes, always remember to clear all caches since you are using WP Rocket so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

This links might help:

Hope this helps.

Thanks @RueNel
The issue with the second column indent still remains. See screenshot. On this page:

Hello Nicole,

The indentation is because of this custom css:

@media only screen and (max-width: 760px){
  div#mc4wp_form_widget-2.widget.widget_mc4wp_form_widget {
    margin-left: 6%;
  }
}

Find this custom css block and remove it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.