Problem with content area modal

Hello,
in the desktop view my contact form works very well. My contact form does not work on my mobile phone. Who I click does nothing.
Enclosed I send a photo where the contact form is on the home page.

http://coscom.riwaro.de

I ask for help
The problem I have with another page too

Summary

This text will be hidden

Best regards, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for writing in, yes I can see this issue on your site, but we can not replicate it on our end, the Content Area Modal element works both on desktop and mobile on our end.

Please ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If updating does not resolve it, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hello,
no, the contact form does not work on the mobile phone. The mistake is different.
I have two sections in cornerstone. One for the desktop view and one for the mobile view. Now I have unlocked the desktop view for the mobile phone. This version works. You can see this on the phone right in the first area. Below is the customized (font size, etc.) mobile version.

Best regards, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

It seems to be a form issue, try deleting the form shortcode from the first modal and it will works on the second (mobile). I confirmed that on the newly added test which has the same two buttons. Removing the shortcode make the modal works on both buttons, at the same time, it only works on the first existence of the shortcode (on this case, the first modal).

It looks like the same on both desktop and mobile, how about just displaying the same button on all devices? And separate it from other sections specific to desktop or mobile. Example, make a single section at the very end of all other sections, and that section has the button.

Thanks!

Hello,
I will try it tonight. The following is really strange. The content template is from Themeco. If I only change the font size in “Toggle” of the “content area modal” section, it will no longer work in the mobile version.

Best regards, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

May I know which template? Does it include the forms too? I cant’ find the matching style.

Let us know :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Its Webinar Optin

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

That’s strange I’ve tested that template and I cant replicate the issue. Your Content area modal works on mobile now, did you follow Rad’s advise?

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.