Problem with classic card

Hi there,

I have a problem on my new website and can’t find a way to resolve it. The text in my classic cards goes out of the box instead of staying in. I had a look at the CSS and could not find a CSS applied to those elements.

Thank you for your help,
Gaelle

Hello Gaelle,

Thanks for writing in! This issue should have happen unless a certain css is overriding the style of the classic card. Could you please provide us the url of the page where we can find the classic card? If the site is under construction, please provide us access to the site by adding the login credentials in a secure note. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Hello Thank you,

I’m sending you my details in a secure note as the website is under construction. The problem is happening on the home page “accueil”.
Thanks for your help !
Gaelle

Hi Gaelle,

I have logged in and it is weird because when I place salon professionnels it displays correctly. Adding accompagnement salon professionnels will mess up the layout. I would recommend that you place a much shorter title instead.

Hope this helps.

Hello and thank you for logging in. It’s working this way when the resolution is set up to 1200 & up but when you change the resolution, all the texts are out of the boxes. I don’t know what to do. Thanks

Hello Gaelle,

You are using 5 column rows. The column widths is way to narrow for the texts to display. I would highly recommend that you reduce it to 4 or 3 columns so that you will have enough space for the texts of the card to display.

If you still want to display 5 column cards, you may use this custom css:

.x-card-outer .x-face-title {
    word-break: break-word;
}

This will break the words and make it fit in the narrow column width. It will not look good though.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the CSS but I will set it up differently as you suggested. I have another issue, I would like to remove index.php from my website URL. My permalinks are already set up on custom. Thank you for your advice.

Gaelle

Hello Gaelle,

Please go to Réglages > Permaliens then remove index.php/ in the settings.

Hope this helps.

Yes it did, thanks for your help !

Glad we’re able to help, Gaelle.

1 Like

Hi there,

I have another problem on my website. On one of my page, the classic text appears bolder than on the other pages. It’s happening for all the classic texts, I have no idea why it displays differently as I haven’t attached any CSS to the text and I’m using the same classic text elements than on the other pages.

Here is the page: https://www.parlonsvin.fr/professionnels-hcr/

You have my credentials to the website if needed on a secure note in one of my previous post.
Thank you for your help,

Gaelle

Hello Gaelle,

The texts were bold because you have inserted an invalid code with <strong> tag:

<span>Services à destination des <strong>domaines viticoles.<strong>

The correct one should be:

<span>Services à destination des <strong>domaines viticoles.</strong></span>

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s working perfectly, thank you so much !

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.