Problem: The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing

Hi there,

I saw many people had this problem. I tried all types of solutions but they dont seem to work.

Error messge:

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

WEB: www.elcaprichodegaudi.com
Error: when accessing to Cornerstone

All the best,

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please install the following plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and then head over to Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo and post the following information.

• PHP version
  • PHP Memory Limit
  • PHP Max Script Execute Time

We do recommend PHP v5.6.32 or higher, memory limit 256 or higher and max script execution time 120 or higher.

Thanks!

Hi!

Thanks for your help. Those are the values shown:

Hi There,

It seems that you’re running an older version of PHP (v5.3.x) which should be the cause of this issue. Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to update it to at least v5.6.x as I have mentioned earlier. That should resolve your issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.