Problem Navigation Collapsed Pro

Hi there, when I make a navigation collapsed menu it looks like this:

After saving and reloading the page it looks like this:

Please help, it’s driving me nuts and I want to look it like te way I designed it.

Thx HJ

Hi HJ,

I tried checking the sites that are in your licenses page but I can’t seem to find the one that matches the one in your screenshot.

Is the issue you are getting where the menu displays collapsed be default when you open the site? If so, kindly double check the version of your X and Cornerstone and make sure both of them are updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue persists, please provide the URL of the site in question so that we can check it.

Please check the licenses page again (last one) there was a htaccess redirect on ip level since we are not live yet.
Removed it now.

Hello @hja,

I have checked your site and I am seeing this:

And in larger screens, it is displaying the navigation inline element. You might be having a caching issue. Please clear all your caching plugins including your browser cache. You may need to use private browsing mode or incognito mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.