Problem Modern Event Calendar

Hello there,

I have a problem using Modern Event Calendar. I created a few events with different custom dates for the same event. In my calendar, the events are displaying at the right date but when I click on each of them, they display the first custom date I set up for the event. You can have a look on this page : https://www.centreeloha.fr/ateliers-et-conferences/

Thank you for your help,
Gaelle

Hi Gaelle,

I’ve checked the events page and I could see that

• Some events the date is correct:

• Some events not:

Can you confirm with us your MEC plugin is up-to-date? You can the latest version on this link:

If it still doesn’t help, please share us with your admin account so we can take check your settings.

Thank you.

Yes I’m on the 3.5.2 version. I’m sending you my website credentials on a secure note.
Thanks for your help

Hi Gaelle,

I checked and I can what you mean. That is just how the events works. When you click on the events links it goes to the events page that displays the first date. When adding custom dates it does not create a new url for each date, the event’s page is still the same.

You can modify the event page template to display the dates but that will require some custom coding which is outside the scope of support.

Thank you for understanding

Ok and thank you for your help and for having a look at the problem !

Gaëlle

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.