Problem jumping to point on page using Accordion

Hello,

I’m having trouble linking to a specific part of accordion section using ID section of Cornerstone.

For example, this post successfully navigates to the content for July 2019

Summary

https://www.alanoken.com/newsletter-3/#collapse-july19

But this one, however, although implemented exactly the same, does not go to the content for June 2019.

Summary

https://www.alanoken.com/newsletter-3/#collapse-june19

Thoughts?

JL

Also, the June link appears to work fine when refreshing the page, but not when you first visit it.

Hi jleigh22,

You provided the same link and that links work with no problem. Would you please kindly give us the link that it is not working?

From what I see, you need to make sure that you have the compatible version of the Cornerstone and the X theme. Please make sure that you update the X Theme and the Cornerstone to the latest version following this guide.

Please make sure that you backup your website entirely before following the updating process.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Thanks. The two links are actually slightly different, one ends #collapse-july19 and the other #collapse-june19

I made sure Cornerstone and XTheme were up to date, but the #collapse-june19 link continues to go to the wrong accordion.

Thanks

Summary

The info you requested:

Hello @alanoken,

I have tested your site and even logged in. When viewing the mentioned pages, it works even when you first load the page on my end. No refresh needed. You might be having a some caching issue. Please keep in mind that since you have installed a caching plugin WP Rocket, please clear your plugin cache and regenerate the minified JS/CSS files before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.