Problem in my post slider

Hey, ‘partsofspeech.net’ in my homepage I used a post carousal but it does not slide by manual click on mobiles, In PC it works well. I have other website and their used same plugin and its work fine. I think this is a conflict with your theme on the mobile version, Can you pls figure this out. For your information, I am using CONTENT VIEW plugin. And I don’t wanna replace it.

Hi Saswata,

Thanks for reaching out.

I checked on mobile and carousel works okay, it slides without issue upon touching it. What do you mean by conflict with the theme and mobile version? It’s basically the same theme regardless of device, just resized down so the scripts and styling are just the same. Which means the theme can’t have conflict with itself.

Would you mind providing more information on how to reproduce this issue? Because I can’t verify about the Content View plugin as it works okay.

Plus, the carousel is a simple implementation with javascript. It’s the affected so fixing anything within it will have no affect if the culprit is still affecting it. The culprit is the one should be fixed or deactivated.

Thanks!

Sorry! but I am not asking for above header post carousal. That carousal works fine. I am asking for the post carousal which I created from Content view plugin. And that carousal is below of my home page where I mentioned “ARTICLES WE HAVE FOR YOU” tag.

Thanks for clarifying. I see the issue now. But, we first need to know if our theme really is the cause of the issue.

With that said, please disable all optimizations. I see you’re using Autoptimize and the HTML, CSS and JS have been minified.

Referring to the same screenshot above, please also temporarily remove all Javascripts in your site then test if the issue persists.

Also test using the default WordPress theme then check if the issue persists.

If the issue is fixed in one of those test, it could probably be a conflict with the theme. In this case, please keep optimizations and customizations deactivated and removed and give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note and we’ll check why it doesn’t work. Right now, I couldn’t clearly see where the issue is coming from due to Autoptimize.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah I checked with word press default theme Twenty Seventeen, and yes its work fine with the optimization.

And yes I also deactivate Autoptimize, WP Super Cache and also clear the check on cloudflare (minify JS, CSS, HTML) purge everything. But the issue is still here. In a secure note I mentioned my panel information. Hope you will fixed this problem. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Yes, it seems to be in conflict with the theme, regretfully 3rd party plugin compatibility issues are out of the scope of our support, but we will inform our development team regarding this.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.