Problem get-started/

Hello, I discovered recently Topic X and I am vis-a-vis a problem which is very stupid but annoying! To make simple, on my permaliens I have the notation get-started/which appears on all my URL right after my domain name (except on my homepage). I imagine that I flunked something but I do not manage to remove it… Thank you by advance, Flo

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Do you use custom permalink plugin? Or did you modify your permalink in Admin > Settings > Permalink and change the slug value to /get-started/. If yes, please disable your custom permalink plugin and choose the default permalink instead of custom one.

Else, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note and I’ll check it.

Thanks!